Sunday, December 19, 2010

college station

they fall in love with my spirit, my charm, my sarcasm, my wit. but what does that get me. i still go home alone, and they go back to their girlfriends, who shower daily and straighten their hair and don't need 4 hands to count the number of people they've slept with or a video camera to remember half of the last 6 years of their lives. they go back to their wives, their friends, their brothers, and sisters.

fun is fun until it isn't anymore, until it ceases to exist and what you're left with is the empty shell of a cracked out junkie whose hands are too shaky to hold when you're sober, whose mind follows trains of thought no one else can even find on a map. not unless they're your thoughts too. not unless you share the same soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment